Subject: Rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dale King
United States
Cranston
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
On page 8 for the event card in the middle row on the far left: It says that when you spend 1 Spyrium you gain L3 victory points. Is this an error? Since the L (pound) symbol is next to the 3 shouldn't that imply that you get 3 pound coins and not 3 victory points? Or do you get both? Later in the description it says that if you spend 3 Spyrium you get L6. Is that 6 victory points or 6 pound coins or both? I'm confused.

Question 2. Lets say that I have previously purchased the L5 cost Mine card. In the next round I tap it to produce a unit of Spyrium. Then I purchase the L7 cost Mine card and discard the L5 cost Mine card and put the L7 cost card in it's place. Does the L7 cost mine card come into play tapped or untapped? If it comes into play untapped can I then tap it to gain a Spyrium unit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Andracon wrote:
On page 8 for the event card in the middle row on the far left: It says that when you spend 1 Spyrium you gain L3 victory points. Is this an error? Since the L (pound) symbol is next to the 3 shouldn't that imply that you get 3 pound coins and not 3 victory points? Or do you get both? Later in the description it says that if you spend 3 Spyrium you get L6. Is that 6 victory points or 6 pound coins or both? I'm confused.

Question 2. Lets say that I have previously purchased the L5 cost Mine card. In the next round I tap it to produce a unit of Spyrium. Then I purchase the L7 cost Mine card and discard the L5 cost Mine card and put the L7 cost card in it's place. Does the L7 cost mine card come into play tapped or untapped? If it comes into play untapped can I then tap it to gain a Spyrium unit?

The text got it wrong. The card is the correct one, spend 1 Spyrium gets you 3 pounds.
Yes you can tap it again. Since a card enters your display untapped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudoH LudoH
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing to add on the answer, Q1: 3 pounds, Q2: you can reactivate.

Concerning question 2, indeed it is generally a good move to use a building before covering it and using it again ... if you are not afraid to lose the building you try to buy and you can afford the cost in meeples

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale King
United States
Cranston
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Thanks so much for your quick answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.