California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Really enjoyed the original game and now there's a new edition which just recently hit Kickstarter. Hopefully the publisher will post some pics and articles here.

Kickstarter Link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been really quiet. They don't seem to have a presence here. And it's not doing well probably because no one knows about it. soblue

I tried my best to promote it but could use some more love. Maybe they will consider a BGG contest or post more pics. Have a design article on BGG News. Lots of stuff they could do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman Poelzinger
Austria
Krems an der Donau
LowerAustria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah! I posted this on FB and on Kickstarter too, doesn't look like it will be successful, the publisher seems a bit inactive :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Aemilius
Hungary
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funding canceled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laowin Napaki
msg tools
Found out a week ago that there was a kickstarter. Would have liked to see the game since I gave up looking for a copy a while ago when I simply couldn't find one anywhere.
The fact that the kickstarter didn't reach its goal doesn't mean there is no market. I think that it failed because of a lack of marketing (didn't see any online reviews at the time of the kickstarter, or after it and the game has been out of print for a while which also influences how many people know about it.
Hopefully I will see it in stores again at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.