Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The last we've heard the next kickstarter would start in August/September. That's still quite a way's off so things could change.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Starbuck
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I haven't actually seen realm boards in person but it looks like the standard 1" squares to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be wrong, but I seem to recall during the KS they said they would be a bit bigger than 1", closer to 1.25"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are actually just under one inch,... But there are dual lines between each square..... 25mm bases fit perfectly in the squares.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joel siragher
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
they should go with descent sized squares. I think they are one inch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronan
France
Rennes
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2) when this game will be avaliable in Europe via retailers or game shops? I did not get a chance to buy me a kickstarter version but I want to get this game so much.
It depends where you mean by Europe. Yet, for example, no one is going to sell Myth in France. You will have to get it from elsewhere and in english only.

3) i heared about the new KS with expansions for this game. Does any one know when such a KS will start and if there will be avaliable the KS Exclusives from the first campain ad Add-Ons?
Rumors says in august. I don't think the KS will contains the exclusives from the first campaign because well.... they are exclusive

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.