Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simo Voutilainen
Finland
Kuopio
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If I attack from an adjacent enemy home territory hex and then empty it DURING THE BATTLE by taking reinforcements that hex is still 'mine' for the duration of the battle, right? So if I decide to retreat back to the now empty hex the retreating units do not lose a step? This because hex control is checked after movement and then after each battle, right?

Thanks,
Simo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Looby
United States
Wadhams
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simppa74 wrote:
If I attack from an adjacent enemy home territory hex and then empty it DURING THE BATTLE by taking reinforcements that hex is still 'mine' for the duration of the battle, right? So if I decide to retreat back to the now empty hex the retreating units do not lose a step? This because hex control is checked after movement and then after each battle, right?

Thanks,
Simo

Yes, that is correct, as long as you own the adjacent hex at the end of movement. leave some cav, garrisons, leaders in adjacent hexes, for controll.

FWIW, retreating from a skirmish to enemy territory is costly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simo Voutilainen
Finland
Kuopio
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.