Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Balmaña
Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mb
I'd love to see more cards, there's any chance to see that anytime soon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hoss Cartwright
United States
California
flag msg tools
Yes they need cards for Carriers (CV) that were never built, like that French one which was based on using a giant Iceberg and sculpting it so planes can land.

http://www.cbc.ca/ideas/episodes/2013/06/20/iceberg-ship-hab...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
Smichi 1978 wrote:
I'd love to see more cards, there's any chance to see that anytime soon?

I love this game and I agree that, though not lacking in variety, more would be welcomed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kegg
United States
Batavia
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, yes, yes...please more cards. For instance, my family loves the boardgamer-oriented promo cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yusuke Hasegawa
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Even getting the two copies of each card, and using the same number of cards for each life phase would add a lot of variety to the game. It would open up even more stories, (He got married twice?)

For an expansion I would like to see different types of dice. Each card type, Health, Knowledge, Relationship, Job could have cards that give them special dice, Each special die would let the player focus on different things. Maybe the health special die would have a face with 2 health, but also a chance to roll a blank or more bad luck, maybe even potentially roll an upkeep.

There could be cards with effects based on how many cards you already have in your cv such as, generate a knowledge for each 2 relationships you have,

I hope this game does well and comes out with more!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rahdo mentioned in one of his recent videos ("Top Ten Thematic Euros", I believe) that he'd heard there were plans to expand CV beyond those promo cards. Anyone know anything about that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hoss Cartwright
United States
California
flag msg tools
They should release BB, which covers Battleships or CVL which would cover light Carriers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoss Cartwright wrote:
They should release BB, which covers Battleships or CVL which would cover light Carriers.

Dude, that's twice you've posted in this thread. I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny or not, but, if you're not, you're in the wrong forum. Try over here: http://boardgamegeek.com/forum/51530/cv/general
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jamieson
United States
Purcellville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
Rahdo mentioned in one of his recent videos ("Top Ten Thematic Euros", I believe) that he'd heard there were plans to expand CV beyond those promo cards. Anyone know anything about that?

Just noticed this today! Can't wait to get more cards.

CV: Gossip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.