Daleks stole my lunch box
France
Morbihan
flag msg tools
designer
Press 'X' to feel emotions.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The weather has cleared up, so the fields around my house have started seeing some activity, and today they brought back the dreaded crap cannons.

What's a crap cannon, you ask? Imagine a canister round like they used in artillery shells not so long ago, a claymore mine or something equally nasty, strap it to the back of a huge tractor vehicle, replace the ammunition with a pungent mixture of pig excrements and cow droppings, set it on "autofire" and drive around merrily.

Exhibit 1: we'll never know the thought process behind "you know what we could put in this thing? pig dung!"

There were three such vehicles around the house all day, happily spraying the stuff around, and for good measure they left a generous trail of it all along the access road.

Exhibit 2: ammunition factory

Coincidentally, I've been sick the past few days and today my nostrils started functioning properly again. I am extremely pleased to be fit enough to enjoy the state of the art of French agricultural technology.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the smell of MONEY
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Let there be SHYTE!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
YA R'LYAH
badge
Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn! With cheeze!
mbmbmbmbmb
And so there was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Merde.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Lincoln
NE: NEBRASKA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:

Maybe you should start keeping your wallet in your front pocket.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mylittlepwny wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:

Maybe you should start keeping your wallet in your front pocket.

You're in Nebraska, I grew up in Iowa - we know the smell of money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my god, I love pigs! I would love to have one as a pet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
futhee wrote:
Oh my god, I love pigs! I would love to have one as a pet.They are quite tasty!

FTFY
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
I'm assuming that the dung is being used as fertilizer? Don't complain, man. Here in the states we use anhydrous ammonia, which is poisonous, incredibly hard on soil, and crazy explosive. I'd LOVE for farmers around here to switch to crap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daleks stole my lunch box
France
Morbihan
flag msg tools
designer
Press 'X' to feel emotions.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
braveheart101 wrote:
I'm assuming that the dung is being used as fertilizer? Don't complain, man. Here in the states we use anhydrous ammonia, which is poisonous, incredibly hard on soil, and crazy explosive. I'd LOVE for farmers around here to switch to crap.

Yes, it's fertilizer. They use anhydrous ammonia elsewhere in France, but since Brittany is pig raising country they use that instead. It's not explosive but it comes with its own problems, most of the water tables in the region are heavily polluted by nitrates and antibiotics. We have a well we'd love to use but it's not going to happen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.