Hide
5 Posts

Agricola: Farmers of the Moor» Forums » General

Subject: Difference between E and F deck? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Venables
msg tools
We like both the decks and so try to alternate between them each time playing FoTM. However we often forget which deck we played last as they seem so similar! Is there any noticeable differences between them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm at least 90% sure that the decks aren't simply identical decks that were labelled E and F.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Brown
United States
Ofallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
King Agricola
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm 100% positive that they are not identical. FOTM makes Gric that much better

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fizbin44 wrote:
I'm 100% positive that they are not identical. FOTM makes Gric that much better
By any chance did you hear a whoosh sound passing over your head?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burkman
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Peekaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
swfcdan wrote:
We like both the decks and so try to alternate between them each time playing FoTM. However we often forget which deck we played last as they seem so similar! Is there any noticeable differences between them?

From my review of the expansion: "The E-Deck has a higher proportion of cards yielding victory points (42% vs 33%), and both decks have the same ratio of cards with prerequisites for play (58%), half of which involve Improvements (weighted toward Major Improvements in the F-Deck). About 70% of the cards require the expansion to be playable; the ones that don’t are split evenly between the two decks. Passing cards comprise about a seventh of the total, again split pretty much evenly."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.