Hide
6 Posts

Star Wars: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: abUse the Force: Heroes and Legends rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Smith
msg tools
Hello, BGG! I thought that you all might enjoy my recent SW article over at CardGameDB.com:

http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/index.html/_/star-wars/a...

I am not attempting to advertise for that site. I simply felt that some of you here might enjoy it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, great article and a great objective! I'm looking forward to getting this into play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Grutz
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Double Ackbar assault. That's would be great, but you'll have play act that one, convincing your opponent that you really drew nothing that turn. You need the 3 empty resources to pay for Ackbar, plus keeping Heroes and Legends free for the ability. BUT, if you pull it off, wow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
In my personal opinion, I don't think the objective is all the great. I mean if you happen to have this going then yeah wow... But the odds that you will have both cards you need to make this work, are not that often.

EDIT: You would need at least 4 copies of a unique to make this less luck based.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E. A.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike1977 wrote:
You would need at least 4 copies of a unique to make this less luck based.

Like the four copies of Kyle Katarn you'd have if you ran 2 copies of this objective set?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smith
msg tools
Thanks for the positive feedback! I am really excited to finally see some new SW cards being released. The lull has been nice because it has given the game time to settle, and allowed new players to catch up with respect to buying cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.