Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Hogue
United States
O'fallon
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When will we be able to find out what the stretch goals entail? Will you be doing project updates sporadically, or just let us know after it is over?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric: I didn't think we'd move this quickly through stretch goals. I'll definitely do a big update about them tonight (and perhaps over several project updates).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hogue
United States
O'fallon
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Eric: I didn't think we'd move this quickly through stretch goals. I'll definitely do a big update about them tonight (and perhaps over several project updates).

Must be rough to have that much success so quickly. I feel sorry for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

I'd be happy with Zombie, Pirate or Viking elements. I'm really not that fussy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bedell
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My $.02-

Make the stretch goals not add significantly to the production time.
Sometimes, success in a campaign means so many added parts, that the project stalls on sourcing, proofing and producing the extras.

I know, Jamey is a kickstarter pro...we trust that he'll deliver on time (or before).

Excuse me, I need to go back this project. I promised myself to do it on day one, as a sign of support towards our favorite used-to-be small game company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott: I just saw that you pledged--thanks so much!

I agree with your assessment of stretch goals. I have the goals planned out as part of the production schedule. I do respect projects that add goals beyond what they originally conceived, and they're very transparent about the time those goals will add while the project is live. That way backers have a chance to decide together if that's what they really want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
barry Doublet
France
epernay
Other
flag msg tools
Mad Crazy Fool !!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The stretch goal mean nothing to me, I am happy just to have a game about my job.....although the thought of Pinot Noir seeds, as a stretch goal, would be nice. I could add them to my vineyard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.