Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Mott
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just watched JoystickZ's video and am really curious to know if this is coming to the USA soon. It's a light, pretty game that I think my family and I would enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt Mueller
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 about US availability
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's available now from Amazon.de at Kosmos 692193 - Gardens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Mott
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Craig. I noticed that as well, though I was hoping to avoid importing it (particularly as it doesn't come with English rules). With the help of some fellow BGGers in the other threads and the video, I think I've got a decent grasp on how to play, so I went ahead and ordered it yesterday. Together with Ciao Ciao and a Philos-Spiele edition of Go. Whew! It was a purchase based on aesthetics and simplicity for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smottz wrote:
Thanks, Craig. I noticed that as well, though I was hoping to avoid importing it (particularly as it doesn't come with English rules). With the help of some fellow BGGers in the other threads and the video, I think I've got a decent grasp on how to play, so I went ahead and ordered it yesterday. Together with Ciao Ciao and a Philos-Spiele edition of Go. Whew! It was a purchase based on aesthetics and simplicity for sure.

Rapa Nui never made it to the US in English either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Mott
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shigadeyo wrote:
Rapa Nui never made it to the US in English either.

Too true! Which is a bummer, as it's quite expensive now and I was never able to secure a copy. I probably did the right thing. Though Ciao Ciao and Go were quite the impulsive inclusions...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thor has it in at GameSurplus. $33
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgamebliss also sells it. Great service and ships to both Canada and the US.

http://www.boardgamebliss.com/collections/feature-games/prod...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.