Subject: I need some games for my wishlist. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes I enter G4GG lotteries where the contest promoter is offering a game from the winners wishlist.

I just looked through my wishlist and noticed that nearly if not all of the games on it are not in stock at major online retail outlets.

So what games should I have on my wishlist?

My favorites are:

Steam
Hansa Teutonica
Ghost Stories
Power Grid: Factory Manager
Keyflower

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Bowles
Australia
Tatura
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried Escape: The Curse of the Temple?
Risk Legacy

You've got a varied collection that makes it look like you've dabbled in just about everything.

It's pretty hard to make a decent call with less experience than you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Cottage Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

How about...

Madeira for something meaty.
Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island for cooperative goodness.

It looks like you enjoy games with an economic component... so maybe Nations or Suburbia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Smith
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Power Grid: Factory Manager is a cool economic/auction game. If you like economy games: Wealth of Nations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.