Popular Tags: [View All]
William Giant
United States
Douglas
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a backer on this one:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brokenarrowgames/d3-the...

I think the rounded shape will be really satisfying to roll. I don't enjoy rolling anything less than a D12 usually. This looks like it will have super smooth action and still stay precise, so I'm a convert.

Every pledge level can be swapped out with Fudge dice too, so that's pretty awesome. I think this will be my standard set for Fate. It's only $5 for 6 dice, and the next stretch goal bumps it up to 8 dice. $5 for two sets of unique, gorgeous, and practical Fudge dice is super duper in my book.

I'm really looking forward to rolling one of these beauties!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh. Round dice are pretty awful. Have you never rolled a Zocchihedron?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Giant
United States
Douglas
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just learned the word!

These aren't completely round, just rounded. Like a spaghetti squash left sitting for way too long on three side . . . Okay maybe that's not the most attractive description.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric G
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let everyone know this project is canceled. The owner broke his hand and cannot make the dice bags which drops them below their goal.

Edit: stupid auto correct on my tablet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Fiala
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
wolf9545 wrote:
Just to let everyone know this project is canceled. The owner before his hand and cannot make the dice bags which drops them below their goal.

The owner _broke_ his hand, actually. Full details at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brokenarrowgames/d3-the....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.