Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Grindling
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
The Xeno-grey says to activate the closest alien within {1}, I assume he needs line of sight to that alien. otherwise it would teleport one in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mato Sato
Germany
Plankstadt
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mb
Good question. I would say they don't need los because the aliens know each others position ... Agent S?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Agents,

Right, Xeno-Grey don't needs LOS to activates this power, same thing for the Xeno-Alpha "Leader" power.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey
United States
IN - Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
And does he teleports new aliens to battlefield, or aliens already on the battlefield?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Teleporting new aliens, means draw the first alien card form the alien deck (reshuffling the discard pile if needed) and place it on the map.

Thanks cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey
United States
IN - Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
The cards just says "teleport 1 alien adjacent to the Xeno-Grey". But I assumed it was a new alien since it didn't specify which alien on the field that you would teleport and since the Xeno-Grey is a badass. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.