United States
Castleton
New York
flag msg tools
Check out my blog, Board Game Radar!!!
badge
Stop! That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
In the latest Kickstarter update, the variant rules for Calamities were discussed. The variant can be played with any deck, as long as you remember that 7's are bad.

In the Fruit Deck, can the values of the Mushrooms and Lemons be switched? That way you could easily remember that 7's are bad: "if life gives you lemons..."

Just a suggestion, congrats on the amazing campaign!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fanaka66 wrote:
In the latest Kickstarter update, the variant rules for Calamities were discussed. The variant can be played with any deck, as long as you remember that 7's are bad.

In the Fruit Deck, can the values of the Mushrooms and Lemons be switched? That way you could easily remember that 7's are bad: "if life gives you lemons..."

Can't I just remember that mushrooms are terrible and/or not a fruit?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Little
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
fanaka66 wrote:

Can't I just remember that mushrooms are terrible and/or not a fruit?

Wait, fungus isn't a fruit!

No wonder no one liked my rhubarb and mushroom pie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.