Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerzy Szwarc
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am almost positive, that my understanding is correct, but I want to be sure:

According to the rules I can buy 2 Elite Warrior cards per wooden figure. Does this mean, that when placing two Courtiers on the 2nd action slot, I can buy up to 4 Elite Warrior cards?

I compared with the German rules and there it seems that the "per wooden figure" is not present, so this is a bit confusing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
No, the description might have been slightly misleading. It's supposed that when you taking an action on the building space (either with 1 or 2 workers) you may do the action up to twice (paying the cost again) instead of only once.

Placing 2 workers are for limitation only, hence players should choose 1 worker if available. If 1 worker slots are full, the cost is higher, by using 2 instead of 1 worker. This is the main purpose of the 2 workers slot, not doubling the effect of the building.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerzy Szwarc
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification.

I was confused, because the wording is different than for the Academy and Planetarium (there it is precisely stated: "A player may not purchase more than 2 Science cards with a single placement.").

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.