Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi there.

I could get a copy of Forces of Darkness very cheap. The box says that the base game of Dungeon Twister is needed to play the expansion. Since I don't own the base game here's my question:

Which components are absolutely necessary (from the base game) to be able to play the Forces of Darkness expansion stand-alone?

Because if it's only the rules book (I could get it online from the official site), the combat cards (I could make some myself), the jump cards (see combat cards) and the action cards (guess...) that would be no problem at all.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gorkar wrote:
Hi there.

I could get a copy of Forces of Darkness very cheap. The box says that the base game of Dungeon Twister is needed to play the expansion. Since I don't own the base game here's my question:

Which components are absolutely necessary (from the base game) to be able to play the Forces of Darkness expansion stand-alone?

Because if it's only the rules book (I could get it online from the official site), the combat cards (I could make some myself), the jump cards (see combat cards) and the action cards (guess...) that would be no problem at all.

Thank you.

Rules and cards. The expansion has characters, items, starting lines, and rooms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you for the quick answer.

Aaaaand Forces of Darkness is mine!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrice Wiels
Belgium
Chatelet
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gorkar wrote:
Thank you for the quick answer.

Aaaaand Forces of Darkness is mine!

I would add the that the cards are the following :

3x jump cards

1x 2 actions card
1x 3 actions card
1x 4 actions card
1x 5 actions card

1x +0 combat card
1x +1 combat card
2x +2 combat cards
2x +3 combat cards
1x +4 combat card
1x +5 combat card
1x +6 combat card

At some point, there were costum made cards in Magic size available for download in some fan sites, but I'm not sure it's still the case. I can try to find that in my archives if you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.