Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Wings of Glory: WW1 Airplane Packs» Forums » General

Subject: Where do you guys trade? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Seriously, turn off Facebook. You'll be happier.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb

I've started to pile up a fair amount of duplicate planes and am looking to trade. Where's the traffic for this? Can anyone recommend a site?

S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you willing to sell some planes or just trade?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seriously, turn off Facebook. You'll be happier.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb

I'm open to suggestions. If you're looking for something in particular let me know, in the meantime I need to make a list of what I have duplicates for.

S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sagrilarus wrote:
I've started to pile up a fair amount of duplicate planes and am looking to trade. Where's the traffic for this? Can anyone recommend a site?

The Wings of GLory Aerodrome is where a lot dedicated players hang out. It features both the WWI and WWII elements of the game. I'm sure you'll find folks that will trade or buy your models—if folks here aren't interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.