Popular Tags: [View All]
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking to sell a few items to help fund my trip to GenCon later this year. Taking my oldest nephew to his first GenCon...yay! Unfortunately I'm behind on my savings for it and this is going to be the best way for me to catch that back up on track

Luckily for Myth and Galaxy Defenders I pledged for extra copies so I could have extra miniatures for them.

1. Not a fan of USPS so will ship using UPS or FedEx Ground. Buyer to pay for shipping. US shipping only, prefer the lower 48 States, but will ship using 2nd Day or Overnight to Alaska or Hawaii. Combined shipping if winning multiple items. Shipping fees may include packing materials depending on what I may need.

I ship from Illinois, zip code 60098.

2. If using BIN and payment is received I will ship as soon as I can. Given I work the graveyard shift it may not go out until the following Thurs or Fri; though may ship sooner if I wake up early enough in the earlier part of the week.
3. Final payment will be setup in the BGG Marketplace and payment through Paypal.
4. All bids should be in whole dollar increments.
5. Minimum is what I'd like to receive. If bid is less I may consider the offer, but no guarantee of sale.

Update on auction ending time:
With a better idea of my weekend work schedule I am planning to end this sometime in the early morning on Monday (the 24th) after I get home. It will partly depend on how tired I am, but will be making the closing window of the auction somewhere between 5am-8am CST (6am-9am EST).

I will try to send out the initial followup message with the winners before heading to bed, but will definitely get that sent out in the evening if I don't so I can get the shipping information and will try to look in to the specific shipping cost on the items Mon-Tues so the final marketplace payment can be setup for them by Tuesday night.

This is my first time trying to setup an auction on here so hopefully I covered the basics, but any questions please let me know.

MYTH Captain + extras
Galaxy Defenders + extras
Mage Wars
Mage Wars Promo cards
Countdown: Spec Ops

CLOSED!!! Sky's funding GenCon Auction (MYTH Captain, Galaxy Defenders, a few others)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: My GenCon Funding Auction
Added to MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: My GenCon Funding Auction (MYTH Captain, Galaxy Defenders KS (both with extras), a few others),
May be willing to work out a partial trade and payment for MYTH and Galaxy Defenders for Thunderstone Advanced Caverns of Bane, Numenera, and/or Root of Corruption.

Possibly other co-op or deck building titles I may not have.

Feel free to send me a message and maybe we can work something out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: My GenCon Funding Auction (MYTH Captain, Galaxy Defenders KS (both with extras), a few others),
Just a quick update.

About the partial trade thing since it has been asked. Even if a game isn't necessarily on my trade or wishlist I'm willing to at least hear an offer. The deck building and co-op games are preferred for trade currently, but I do have a pretty wide interest range and if it may fit with the people I play with I may consider some others. Its impossible to keep track of everything so maybe you'll have something that would pique my interest

Also while I do list a minimum for the items if you want to make an offer I'm at least willing to take it in to consideration if a higher bid doesn't come along.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With a better idea of my weekend work schedule I am planning to end this sometime in the early morning on Monday (the 24th) after I get home. It will partly depend on how tired I am, but will be making the closing window of the auction somewhere between 5am-8am CST (6am-9am EST).

I will try to send out the initial followup message with the winners before heading to bed, but will definitely get that sent out in the evening if I don't so I can get the shipping information and will try to look in to the specific shipping cost on the items Mon-Tues so the final marketplace payment can be setup for them by Tuesday night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple days left. Auction ends early Monday morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: ABOUT 24 HOURS LEFT! My GenCon Funding Auction (MYTH Captain, Galaxy Defenders KS (both with extras), Mage Wars)
About 24 hours left of this auction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: ABOUT 11 HOURS LEFT! My GenCon Funding Auction (MYTH Captain, Galaxy Defenders KS (both with extras), Mage Wars)
9-11 (depending on when I get home and settled in to close it) for my auction. Still accepting offers for partial trades and the minimum listed is what I'd like, but willing to take an offer in to consideration.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: FINAL HOURS! My GenCon Funding Auction (MYTH Captain, Galaxy Defenders KS (both with extras), Mage Wars)
Last few hours of my current auction. I have a good idea of where I will end this in my couple hour time window, but will keep that a secret to avoid any odd last minute bid/snipe attempts on things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.