Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J. Chris Miller
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest, the best idea IMO is to just go to CardgameDB.com and filter by pack, HB, and NBN and do a search. Then look through the cards in each pack and see which ones you would like to play with.

I don't have the packs memorized so I can't tell you which ones are best for the factions, but maybe others can. Creation and Control Deluxe Expansion would have some good HB cards since it focuses exclusively on HB as well as Shaper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely Future Proof for NBN. Good ID, best non-Astroscript agenda, and a couple of other good cards. (And Eli.) edit: Maybe also True Colors?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Presley
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote a big post on what expansion packs have significant cards for each faction. Check it out. A Beginner's Guide To Expanding Netrunner
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cassidy zimmerman
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes. check that list. But get Opening Moves first. Because that has THE NBN card - J.H.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Presley
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kcdzim wrote:
yes. check that list. But get Opening Moves first. Because that has THE NBN card - J.H.

There are NBN decks that don't value JH, like super fast TWIY decks that want Anonymous Tip instead. But he is really, really good and Opening Moves is solid for corp in general.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Nutt
United Kingdom
Linlithgow
West Lothian
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My advice for NBN. Get Future Proof and pretty much the entire Second Cycle. Plenty great NBN cards to be found!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.