Popular Tags: [View All]
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Travis,

I remember you compared, in an earlier post, the cards from Heroes to Magic: The Gathering cards, for sleeve purposes.

I'm just wondering if the Champions & Masterminds cards are the same size as Planechase and if they will fit in those big sleeves used for the planes ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are still waiting to hear back on the best options for size, but, at the least, these cards will be like two standard cards one on top the other--double-sized cards. Not sure what size Planechase are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Schiavo
United States
Frederick
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If it's truly double-sized, then there are 3.5 x 5 sleeves available on the market.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Action Phase wrote:
We are still waiting to hear back on the best options for size, but, at the least, these cards will be like two standard cards one on top the other--double-sized cards. Not sure what size Planechase are.

Actually I just checked and Magic oversized cards are exactly 2 standard cards side by side.

So if you keep it that way, they will be easy to sleeve, which would be wonderful for many backers.

I just don't understand the double-sided part of your statement since there is an odd quantity of champions and masterminds (5 & 3 respectively).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sylvain,

Sorry. Not following. The cards are double sized bc:

1.) the contain a lot of info
2.) to fit on the boards (and hero mats if you want to use them), like an a and b card, respectively.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Byer
United States
Fishers
IN
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Warpig72 wrote:
Action Phase wrote:

Actually I just checked and Magic oversized cards are exactly 2 standard cards side by side.

So if you keep it that way, they will be easy to sleeve, which would be wonderful for many backers.

I just don't understand the double-sided part of your statement since there is an odd quantity of champions and masterminds (5 & 3 respectively).

I think you mixed up a d and a z there. The cards are double SIZED not double SIDED.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chbyer wrote:
I think you mixed up a d and a z there. The cards are double SIZED not double SIDED.

LOL...You are right, I misread.whistle

Well it's a good thing since my big sleeves have Magic logo printed on the back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Schiavo
United States
Frederick
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Warpig72 wrote:
Well it's a good thing since my big sleeves have Magic logo printed on the back.

Just incorporate it into an origin story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.