Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
So courage isn't mentioned in the index of the rules, and is only briefly mentioned in the glossary. My question (and again, maybe this is in the book and I just missed it) - to make a courage check, you roll a single die and have to equal or beat the target number?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, that was answered by someone Offical Like in another thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helkor Helkor
msg tools
I believe so. But you are correct in it not saying much in the manual currently at the time of this posting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Hayward
United States
Clio
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wondered about this for the longest time as well, until I watched the Myth gameplay videos again. This was demonstrated in the boss battle with Terror With 1000 Legs, but you are correct: in the video they rolled 1d10 and had to equal or exceed the target number to use an action. You should have seen how frantic I was trying to figure that out from the rulebook lol, good times...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Steward
Canada
flag msg tools
In the gameplay vids, they played their cards, then rolled for 1 d10 for courage, it the die failed the attack completely fails.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.