Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
But don't be fooled by the radio, the TV, or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be but they're just someone else's fantasies.
mbmbmbmbmb
The dice bags that come with the game need to be replaced. I was wondering what ideas people had on getting/making better dice bags. I found this how to instructions but I don't think I have what it takes to make my own.

Game bags: Make Your Own! Here's How!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Adair
United States
Fayston
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drink 2 bottles of Crown Royal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Diehl
United States
Junction City
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
The eerie war chant emanating from the morning fog set chills down every spine. "Lah, lah, la lah, lah, lah."
mbmbmbmbmb
Every game store I've ever been to has had those $5-$7 cloth dice bags. I'm just going to use those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
But don't be fooled by the radio, the TV, or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be but they're just someone else's fantasies.
mbmbmbmbmb
southj95 wrote:

Not going to work for me since I don't drink. But that seems to be a popular choice among gamers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cornixt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I came up with this:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1137081/really-easy-and-chea...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
StyxParadox wrote:
southj95 wrote:

Not going to work for me since I don't drink. But that seems to be a popular choice among gamers.

You don't have to drink, make friends that drink and tell them you need a couple Crown bags.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Verhelst
Canada
Edmonton
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
Check ETSY as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baz Hemmons
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vidfreaky wrote:
Check ETSY as well

Yup, search Etsy for 'marvel dice bag'. A lady on there does a couple that look near perfect for MDM... I have them on order, will post pics when they arrive. International postage a bit steep, but good value for those of you in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Chan
United States
Conway
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip on Etsy. I found these and they look so awesome and cheap! Description says you get 2 bags for $5 + $6 shipping for US. I ordered 4 of them cause all my friends wanted a pair as well and shipping stayed $6 for me.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/181614353/marvel-retro-comics-s...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep the dice in your cheeks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger McKay
Canada
Bedford
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone try a half-rolled-up sock?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Palmer
United States
Fenton
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bazpoint wrote:
Vidfreaky wrote:
Check ETSY as well

Yup, search Etsy for 'marvel dice bag'. A lady on there does a couple that look near perfect for MDM... I have them on order, will post pics when they arrive. International postage a bit steep, but good value for those of you in the US.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/tadaboutique

I just got mine in. They are fantastic. I'm really happy with my purchase. I am able to get my hand in and out of the bag easily (not so with a lot of the standard dice bags available, as they are too small for my hands). I'd post pictures but they look just like the pictures posted.

The woman who makes the bags is very friendly and I highly recommend her as a seller. She is running low on inventory, but if you are interested I'd let her know and she might be able to make more or at least something similar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aron craig
United States
Cumming
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
www.marsbarndicebags.com is also another nice site for bags. A touch more expensive than TaDa but if you're ordering more than one you might come out ahead after shipping (at least as costs are listed on the Etsy pages).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Lucas
United States
Bruce Twp
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received a custom dice bag I ordered from inkedplaymats.com. I started a thread to show it off: Custom Dice Bag

here is a preview:

For those of you who really want to bling out your game I think this is a must have. And the great part is you can customize it how ever you like. I think I will be ordering a few more with different images.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.