Popular Tags: [View All]
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Great War Commander, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander Europe, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Combat Commander Pacific
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
White Dog hasn't replied to my email (via their website) so I'm wondering if anyone's ordered from the site and how long it took to arrive?

I can get it shipped cheaper to Arizona and driven back by my parents, but they leave to drive home on April 1st (14 USPS working days) and need to know if it's going to arrive by then.

Anyone order and get a delivery?

(Also, is the available-to-buyers Vassal module any good?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey David - I will forward this directly to Mike Kennedy.
Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
White Dog didn't reply to an email of mine either, but they mailed the game immediately. It took 4 days (with a weekend between) to reach me. Not bad at all. They used Stamps.com and it is listed as coming from Blue Panther llc.

I have not used the module for Vassal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Hearne
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered three games from them so far. On all three, I've gotten a confirmation within a day, and a shipping notice from Blue Panther (their manufacturer) within 2 or 3 days, so maybe a week, tops, before it's on my doorstep. They're great in my book. Can't wait for Confederate Rebellion's release!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Great War Commander, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander Europe, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Combat Commander Pacific
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thanks all. I'll be ordering this evening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
theduke34 wrote:
I've ordered three games from them so far. On all three, I've gotten a confirmation within a day, and a shipping notice from Blue Panther (their manufacturer) within 2 or 3 days, so maybe a week, tops, before it's on my doorstep. They're great in my book. Can't wait for Confederate Rebellion's release!

I can't either. A Spoiled Victory has impressed me and I'm looking forward to their slightly re-vamped ACW game. Does any one know when it will be available?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kennedy
msg tools
David, I am sorry you were not able to get through on our Contact page. We get emails that way frequently so I am not sure what happened to your message.

We cannot guarantee a delivery date but the experience of others in this forum might be a good indicator of delivery times. If you buy the game I will do my best to work with the printer to get your game mailed as soon as possible. That is all I can do.

Our Vassal modules are made by Art Bennett. He has always done a good job on the mods. If you get the mod and have a problem with it, we can work with Art to fix it.

We just yesterday have received the final files for David Kershaw's The Confederate Rebellion. Steve Kling has done a super great job upgrading the map and counters and adding scenarios and optional rules. We now have to format those files for the printer and send them to him. Once the printer receives the printer files, he will run off proofs. So we hope to get the game released in two or three weeks.

Also look for Steve Kling's own design, Stalingrad Solitaire, coming soon. That game has production art done and is in play test. We welcome any play testers for Stalingrad and for Mollwitz. Contact us at www.whitedoggames.com.

Michael
White Dog Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rakossy wrote:
Also look for Steve Kling's own design, Stalingrad Solitaire, coming soon. That game has production art done and is in play test.

Insta-buy for me, I suspect. I'll order Dunkirk tonight but ship up to my home in Ontario as my folks day to leave AZ has become a bit variable. Thanks, Mike.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, as long as we're promoting our next designs .....

I've finished the final draft for "Stonewall's Sword: Cedar Mountain 1862". This is a very playable, regimental-scale system that features some nasty fog-of-war mechanics. It's actually the parent system to a game I'm pitching to GMT on the second day at Gettysburg ("When Blind Swords Crossed: The Second Day at Gettysburg"). It's in final playtesting now and if anyone is interested in checking out the rules, etc. and giving some feedback, just let me know.

Paul Fish and Mike Kennedy are designing "Crisis on the Right: Plancenoit 1815", with assists by myself and Chris Hansen. The game looks very cool and I believe this may be the first game exclusively designed on this battle.

So lots of cool stuff coming from WDG!

Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HORST324 wrote:
Well, as long as we're promoting our next designs .....

I've finished the final draft for "Stonewall's Sword: Cedar Mountain 1862". This is a very playable, regimental-scale system that features some nasty fog-of-war mechanics. It's actually the parent system to a game I'm pitching to GMT on the second day at Gettysburg ("When Blind Swords Crossed: The Second Day at Gettysburg"). It's in final playtesting now and if anyone is interested in checking out the rules, etc. and giving some feedback, just let me know.

Paul Fish and Mike Kennedy are designing "Crisis on the Right: Plancenoit 1815", with assists by myself and Chris Hansen. The game looks very cool and I believe this may be the first game exclusively designed on this battle.

So lots of cool stuff coming from WDG!

Hermann

Me! Me! Pick Me!

I'll geek mail you, because I'd love to help you and learn more about your ACW game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swamp Hamster
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rakossy wrote:
David, I am sorry you were not able to get through on our Contact page. We get emails that way frequently so I am not sure what happened to your message.

Hi Michael,

I'm having the same problem -- have sent two messages via the contact box on the website without receiving replies. Will send a note to your private mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.