Subject: Coordinating Moves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt N
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Our group was wondering about how much you can say before programming moves. Can I ask a teammate to push me into a room I've already peeked at for instance, so that I might move two spaces?

Some thought that was too meta-gamey, but it feels like the push move is only really good for nefarious reasons without being able to ask for one. I mean, the person could agree and not push me, or push me into a different square than the one I want, so it seems like a reasonable way to play the game to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
talenos wrote:
Can I ask a teammate to push me into a room I've already peeked at for instance, so that I might move two spaces?

That's how we play... and I mostly think you should play as you like.

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
We also play with full discussion. It makes any guard betrayals that much more painful!

I also like the idea of only being able to talk to (ie coordinate with) each other when you're in the same room, although we haven't actually played that way yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.