Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mile High Strategists ("MHS") is hosting a game event for "A Game of Thrones" in Longmont, CO, on Saturday 12 April 2014.

Two 7-Player Games (you can play in both): Game 1 starts around 12:00 Noon, Game 2 starts around 5:00pm

We play the T6 Rules with the 7-player expansion.

Post here, or geek mail me if interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil J.
United States
Castle Rock
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the invite, Scott! I'm looking at my schedule to see if I can make that day work for me.

For anyone out there that hasn't been to one of Scott's games, I highly recommend this. Great opportunity to meet new people and try out these massive games that really shine will lots of players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gaius wrote:
Thanks for the invite, Scott! I'm looking at my schedule to see if I can make that day work for me.

For anyone out there that hasn't been to one of Scott's games, I highly recommend this. Great opportunity to meet new people and try out these massive games that really shine will lots of players.

Thanks Neil J.!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gaius wrote:

Hey Neil J., we've got 2 spots open, if you should happen to be free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had a great "A Game of Thrones" game day! A 5p game followed by a 6p game. In 5p we play the 5p Variant, No GJ, standard base game house cards and unit set-up (Pyke is unassailable and there is a 4 strength neutral force token in Seaguard).

The 5p game was very close with a tie at the end between Stark (Yvonne U.) and Lannister (Sean C.). Lannister won on the "More Strongholds" tie-breaker at 5 VP's.

In our 6p game we played with the T6 Rules which are now the standard for our group when playing FtF - Lannister (Scott R.) won again in the final round in a come-from-behind victory on the final move of the final round, there had been a three-way tie for first between Greyjoy (Sean C.), Stark (Cody W.) and Martell (Patrick H.); Lannister won with 6 VP's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil J.
United States
Castle Rock
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like you had two great games on Saturday. Sorry to have missed them, but appreciate the invite!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.