Subject: Just purchased... 2 questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremiah Perry
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1: Can a commando make more than one attack each round? For instance, if his stance allows a max adrenalin of 6, can he increase his adrenalin by 6 to perform 3 attacks on his turn?

2: How does healing work? I see that healing is listed as an action that costs 2 adrenalin. That leads me to question the number of times it can be done. As above, could the commando use all his adrenalin on his turn just healing himself?

Also, I noticed on my flip through of the cards that there are med packs in the game. Does a commando have to have a med pack to be able to use the heal action, or does a character with a med pack heal better than one without?

Thanks for any help you can provide! I'm sure I will be back soon with more questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes, of course. He can also move more than once. Adrenalin is the limit.

2. Same as above.

Heal does not need a medpack and is only usable to heal self, medpack can also heal adjacent commandos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikolas James Johnson
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, yeah the commando can repeat actions including attacking and healing up to his maximum adrenaline.

The med packs allow a commando to heal another adjacent commando, they are not needed to heal yourself. Healing your own commando is a guaranteed 1 health per 2 adrenaline, the med packs allow you to roll a black die to heal an adjacent commando so maybe it will heal 2 health maybe 1 or maybe 0.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LarkinVB wrote:
Heal does not need a medpack and is only usable to heal self, medpack can also heal adjacent commandos.

Just a clarification. You cannot use a medpack to heal yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Perry
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks very much for all the help everyone! It looks like a great game and I can't wait to play it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.