Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Killough
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it's actually been free since March 4th. Thought I'd share for those that haven't had a chance to play it.

Unfortunately, it sounds like the online play is going away soon. Still, it's free and the AI isn't half bad.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id441838733?uo=4&mt=8&at=10l...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
iOS Ascension, FREE price drop from $4.99

But thanks for looking out for us! I think his one will remain free now, we shall see...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Killough
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, crud. I did a search too. Maybe I typo'ed the name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Granet wrote:

I find the search feature on BGG to be worthless. It never seems to work for me... returns a few dozen results -- all from the same thread -- and never the post that I'm looking for. I wonder if a Google search would work better. I'll give that a try next time...

Also, the "Search Forum" field appears to do absolutely nothing. If I specify the Hot Deals forum, I get results from every forum. Frustrating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OverEngineered wrote:
Granet wrote:

I find the search feature on BGG to be worthless. It never seems to work for me... returns a few dozen results -- all from the same thread -- and never the post that I'm looking for. I wonder if a Google search would work better. I'll give that a try next time...

Also, the "Search Forum" field appears to do absolutely nothing. If I specify the Hot Deals forum, I get results from every forum. Frustrating.

This sounds like a good post for the Bugs Forums. I have the same issue when I try to search for anything. Google doesn't pull up forum discussions very well either

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wizcreations wrote:
OverEngineered wrote:
Granet wrote:

This sounds like a good post for the Bugs Forums. I have the same issue when I try to search for anything. Google doesn't pull up forum discussions very well either

I'm sure it's already been posted in the Bugs forum. I'd search for it but...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.