Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
Deus Ex
mbmbmbmbmb
When: Friday, March 28th @ 6:30PM - late:30
Where: Oak Cliff Baptist Church, Fort Smith, Arkansas

Hey all,

I'm hosting the monthly game night at my church again - Oak Cliff Baptist Church. Come join us Friday, March 28th from 6:30pm to late:30 for a fun night of board and card gaming! This is a free, open gaming event, and we welcome new gamers and old gamers alike. Gateway games, fillers, dexterity games, strategy games, war games ...whatever. Many games will be available to play, but please bring your favorite as well! Games I often bring for anyone to play: Legendary (with Dark City, Fantastic Four, and the new Paint the Town Red), Dungeon Roll, Summoner Wars (all factions and multiple boards), Nightfall (all expansions), Dominion, Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, Dungeon Fighter, 7 Wonders, NetRunner, and Ruse (just got the newly released copy...yeah!). Not sure what else others will be bringing, but in the past there has been Magic, Sequence, Axis and Allies, Citadels, and more.

There will be snacks and feel free to bring food, but please no alcoholic drinks or game-unfriendly food (e.g., Cheetos). It's kind of a "pot luck" of snacks. Sometimes some really good stuff finds it's way to the buffet!

Oak Cliff is located at 3701 S Gary Street, Fort Smith, AR.

You can BGG-mail me with questions, post here, or call the church (479-646-3891). I hope to see you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
phillip byrd
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I live in fort smith and saw this on google search... would love to find a group to play games with

email is pbyrd44@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad B
United States
Van Buren
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
Deus Ex
mbmbmbmbmb
The next one is tonight, actually - http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1154637/game-night-in-fo....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.