Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Warhammer: Invasion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question regaring "culling the weak" card and "festering nurglings" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sup Sri
msg tools
-the card say Action: Sacrifice a unit to have all units in your battlefield gain l until the end of the turn

if i play this the sacrifice unit have to be one of my or i can target my opponent uni ?

-"Festering Nurglings" Forced: After this unit enters play, corrupt one target unit in any player's corresponding zone.

can Festering Nurglings corrupt itself ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HonniBaal wrote:
-the card say Action: Sacrifice a unit to have all units in your battlefield gain l until the end of the turn

if i play this the sacrifice unit have to be one of my or i can target my opponent uni ?

"Sacrifice means to remove a card you control from play." (FAQ, p. 10)

Quote:
-"Festering Nurglings" Forced: After this unit enters play, corrupt one target unit in any player's corresponding zone.

can Festering Nurglings corrupt itself ?

Yes and it might have to. If you play FN into your Kingdom Zone and you nor your opponent have any other units in your KZs, FN is the only unit in play and must (since it's a Forced) corrupt itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sup Sri
msg tools
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.