Subject: Target symbol rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eduard Kornieiev
Ukraine
Zaporozhje
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. When I cross a street with a target symbol, when I had to activate the specified zones? Or if they do not yet Suspect markers I should not consider them?
2. If my squad on roof, can I use explosives without continuing Flooding and stop on the 2 floor?
3. If I control Zone with target symbol I have to activate these Zones under the symbol on Reorganisation Phase (exp. Zone #28, with Target symbol #26,36)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
laurent Closier
France
SAINT-BRIEUC
flag msg tools
mbmb
edward76 wrote:
1. When I cross a street with a target symbol, when I had to activate the specified zones? Or if they do not yet Suspect markers I should not consider them?
2. If my squad on roof, can I use explosives without continuing Flooding and stop on the 2 floor?
3. If I control Zone with target symbol I have to activate these Zones under the symbol on Reorganisation Phase (exp. Zone #28, with Target symbol #26,36)?

1) No. You do not activate Zones when you cross a street : Zones are Activated only when you take Control of an Adjacent Zone at the end of the turn. If there is a Suspect marker, it can be activated as per 12.5.2 and 11.4.2.

2) Yes but if your squad has not suffered any step loss, it must flooding (13.4.7.2).

3) No. Zones #26 and #36 are Adjacents to Zone #28 only for Fire and Street Crossing purposes (see 4.3.1.2).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.