Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Czerwonka
United States
Orland Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand you track the actual damage not the overkill damage the heroes do to the enemies... But on pg. 21 of the rulebook it also looks like the damage the heroes get from the enemies increases threat.

Rule book is a little mess I think, gunna kinda suck later if they update it and we either have to print a bunch of stuff or pay $$$ for a correct cleaner version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Curfew wrote:
I understand you track the actual damage not the overkill damage the heroes do to the enemies... But on pg. 21 of the rulebook it also looks like the damage the heroes get from the enemies increases threat.

Rule book is a little mess I think, gunna kinda suck later if they update it and we either have to print a bunch of stuff or pay $$$ for a correct cleaner version.

The rules say damage received by darkness, or damage received by enemies.
Not damage received from darkness or from enemies.

Only the damage the hero doesn't on monsters give him threat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Hubbard
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
If you're referring to the black box on p.21 I think you're reading it incorrectly. Damage that the enemies received = how much threat you gain. The callout is you can't be penalized for spillover damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.