Bruges» Forums » Rules

Subject: graveur / engraver rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Seppe
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my Dutch version of the game the person-sheet in the rules says the engraver , or in dutch graveur, gives you two points for every different person type.
However the text on the card itself it says you get only one point for every different person type.
How is this is the other languages?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They changed the ability for the 2nd edition because many considered it OP before. The rules just weren't updated apparently...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the dutch version also and whats written on the card is correct.
Also you should check out the site from white goblins out cause some cards have a misprint on it ( some values off the cards cost and point isn't on them) so you can correct it.

edit here is the link scroll down on the page on the right side it explains what cards has to be modifide

http://www.whitegoblingames.nl/spel/234/Brugge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathias N
Germany
Landsberg / Lech
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, there are two versions of the engraver:

In the basic game of my German version the engraver costs 12 coins, gains 4 vp and gives you 2 vp for every different person type.

In the expansion there are a lower powered version of the engraver costs 9 coins, gains 3 vp and gives you 1 vp for every different person type.

As mfalk80 told this was a result of many comments given to hans-im-glueck that the first version of the engraver was overpowered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.