Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Harrison Nay
United States
Magna
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So if I'm in my last danger and it gives me the option to fight instead of completing a test, what happens if I die but at the same time kills the enemies? Is it a loss and I loose everything, or did I compleat the adventure and colect the artifact and follow the normal rules for being KOd?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ArtyFuffkin wrote:
So if I'm in my last danger and it gives me the option to fight instead of completing a test, what happens if I die but at the same time kills the enemies? Is it a loss and I loose everything, or did I compleat the adventure and colect the artifact and follow the normal rules for being KOd?

If you are KO'd you lose all your danger markers, if you return to that Adventure you must start all over again. cry

See Being KO'd at the bottom of page 13.

Philip

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
You would actually get the Artifact if it's the last danger. It's in a FAQ question on pg 28 of the rules (near the end of the 2nd column):

Quote:
Q) What happens if you defeat the Enemy in the same Fight Round that you are KO’d? Do you still recover the Artifact?
A) Yes. You must however, then roll to see if you lose the Artifact for being KO’d with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harrison Nay
United States
Magna
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the way we decided to play it out but we weren't sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, but what if it's one of those artefacts where you must fight one last enemy before taking possession?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Urhixidur wrote:
Yeah, but what if it's one of those artefacts where you must fight one last enemy before taking possession?

You cannot fight an enemy when you are KO'd, and if an Acolyte of the Crimson hand is there you won't get the artefact.

Philip

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.