Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » Rules

Subject: Removing disable tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Downey
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I'm looking at how to remove disable tokens. I thought I could use Dukat for that if needed and have the 4th use a TL. After reading the rules for removing disable tokens it says the ship can use it's action to remove it so does that mean Dukat couldn't remove the disable with his free action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tsuk
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct. Gul Dukat only provides one free Evasive Maneuvers or Battle Stations actions each round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Thorpe
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only way to remove more than 1 disable token a turn is with:

Martok(8) can get rid of a second disable token on a ship other than his own.

Ketracel White - though this only works for Disabled Dominion crew.

Most other free actions in the game specify an action from the ship's action bar or a specific action (such as Dukat i.e. Evade or Battlestations only).

This is primarily what makes Martok(8) so good the extra action can be any.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Stanley
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Unfortunately no he cant he can only battlestaion or evade with his free action

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Kay
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Technically removing a Disabled Token counts as a unique action, so you can only remove one per turn. Ketracel White gets around this by being its own unique action as well. Even Martok can't give you a duplicate action of one you've already taken.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Thorpe
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never thought of that.

Question is does re-enabling Torpedoes count as the same as re-enabling a crew member?

I think it almost certainly does so I was wrong before about the second disable token removal.

Not wrong about Martok(8)'s usefulness though, as you can remove a disable token and use a card based action like Sulu, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.