6 Posts

Agricola» Forums » General

Subject: Handmade box for Agricola rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robyn G
msg tools
Hi All

Wanted to share a box that I made with my dad for Agricola. Has lift-out compartments for each family, the house tiles, the resources and the animals. These sit on top of the game boards. Also has sized card slots for each of the different sets of cards. There is space for the base game, the farmers of the moor expansion, and the gamers deck.

If you're keen on making one yourself, here are my original AutoCad drawings with dimensions.

Keep in mind that these are the original drawings and that the dimensions of the final product varied slightly due to available wood thickness etc.

If you like this, please check out my website www.miniaturemoments.com.au It's brand new and still a work in progress but the idea is a polymer clay website where I can sell wedding cake toppers as well as blog about a lot of my board game pimping adventures. Would love your feedback!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G R
msg tools
mbmbmb
I hate people with talent.
People that can make these beautiful, custom game cases, that look like works of art.
To keep All My Argricola stuff together I have to use plastic tubs.
Go ahead rub my nose in it. Include CAD drawings, as if I could ever follow those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Agricola

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Cormode
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now I am sad. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, awesome work! That is a beautiful case.

ddandb wrote:
To keep All My Argricola stuff together I have to use plastic tubs.

Check out the foam core storage solutions. I did something similar to this. Works great. Though, nothing as nice as what the OP has.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice!

I gave your thread a thumbs up for the nice project.
I gave your message a thumbs up for working with your dad!

Maus (Father of 2, adopting 1 more)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.