Donnie Macdonald
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hello from North Devon, England.

We (my wife, sis-in-law & me) have designed & had made a new version of 'Werewolf' (our fav game!) which overcomes the main problems with the currently-available and most home-made versions - namely wrecked cards giving the game away! As such, our new version has solid, bone-like 'Runes' and comes with everything needed to perform the game. It's also faaaar more attractive... .

It's been accepted on to the Geek database as a 'version' of the Werewolf game, and we'd now like to sell it via the Geekstore/ Marketplace.

I just can't figure out how to add this game from the database to the 'store.

Help appreciated, please.

Many thanks,

Donnie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You can't list a specific version of a game in Marketplace, unfortunately. You just have to sell Werewolf and describe the version you are selling. To sell the game, go to the game page and click on "Sell" in the Marketplace module.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donnie Macdonald
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks Jeff - yep, I've been to that page but couldn't find a way to sell my own version directly.

Cheers, Dan - that explains why!

Many thanks to you both. Looks as tho' I just need to describe it well!

Best wishes,

Donnie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.