Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Nelson
United States
Oxford
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I keep checking to see if there is any news on this game and it is all quiet on the western front. Are they going to reprint it? What about Dungeon run 2? Anyone hear anything? It seems like this game line has been abandoned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McGown
United States
Pittsburg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dungeon Run 2 is still in development from what I have gathered from the Plaid Hat Podcast. There is no time table because Bistro is really taking his time to make it an all around great game by fixing some of the issues that the first one had. I also think I remember hearing Colby saying something about possibly doing a reprint closer to the time that DR2 is getting close to being finished. You might try to make a trade with someone on BGG for the time being.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.F. Sesma
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Most of the Dungeon Run 2 info and conversation is here. The game is not abandoned just really post-poned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is game is on the top of my list to get. Unfortunately when I began hunting for games last fall, this already was OOP. Its almost a year now, and still no news. I would like to get my hands on this game or #2. The good news is I was able to get Runebound last fall without paying horrible prices and found a satisfactory amount of expansions. but I really want this game. I like Dungeon Crawls and am a huge fan of Tomb. This game sounds like it would be a blast for my group!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Yeo
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've a brand new copy of this game if anyone is interested do drop me a pm but most probably you need to pay for the shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Pasmeny
Canada
St. Albert
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear.

Plaid Hat Games has a great track record.

I hope that they do reprint the game, maybe with some 2nd edition impovements, and have a solid sequel!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.