Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♫ As the masters rot on walls ♫ And the angels eat their grapes ♫ I watched Picasso Visit The Planet Of The Apes ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
Just learned of this game, found a copy for a decent price (still looking for a copy of Outdoor Survival for a decent price too), and purchased it.
I'm not expecting much, but I sure hope it's halfway entertaining for solitaire play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt Williams
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm assuming you meant a physical copy. You can buy a digital copy from RPGnow for $4. The advantage of owning the physical copy is you don't have to cut out all the pieces by hand, I'm guessing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♫ As the masters rot on walls ♫ And the angels eat their grapes ♫ I watched Picasso Visit The Planet Of The Apes ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
$4 for a digital copy is a great price!
My game was a physical copy purchased on eBay and I did have to cut out the tokens, but,
If memory serves, to preserve the original components, I photocopied the tokens and hand-colored them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.