Tom Hoefle
Germany
Ebersbach
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You asked for it and asked for it! So I racked my brain and racked my brain (and I must admit I am pretty smart) for how to make a solo game 'not a solo game' but in the end 'imitation is the sincerest form of flattery' and it was always right there before my eyes! In the best tradition of Lovecraftian Horror I give you a 2 Player Variant!

Play together. Right?

You were told to take the Journey alone! But this threat was too large, and the time is too short! So you have enlisted the aid of a friend. Now the two of you must embark on separate paths in the Overland to head off the impending Doom that is the Darkest Night. Trust no one! Tell no one! The enemy has spies and agents in every town and castle! But be quick, the Doom is growing and every move you make, if you do not make the right one, will bring it closer! Can you and your ally solve the puzzles, defeat the enemies sent to stop you, fool your rivals who want what you need for their own purposes and be at the right place at the right time to save The Overland!

Enjoy what may be the last stretch goal because after this its all the way to $20,000!

Thanks everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet II!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.