Tom Hoefle
Germany
Ebersbach
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going Out with a Bang! Final Stretch Goal - Ultimate Urban Expansion!

As I expect this will be the last Stretch Goal I wanted to make sure it was at least as good as any of the other non-miniature Stretch Goals we have unlocked already. And I believe it is!

ULTIMATE URBAN EXPANSION!

Get up and close and personal with the residents of The Overland!

Take your journey inside with this Ultimate Urban Expansion. Instead of merely landing on a town hex, this expansion will allow your character to actually enter one of the largest towns in The Overland, The Burroughs of Zafton. This expansion will include a new Urban hex map of the large Wharf District of Zafton and will introduce 100 new Urban Encounters that all take place inside the town. In addition, new rules variants will allow you to do more and travel further inside the town than standard rules allow. If Unlocked this expansion will include:

24" x 24" Urban Map
100 New Encounters on an Urban Encounter Table
50 New Event Cards
50 New Assignment (Quests) Cards
Urban News & Information
6 Urban Audience Tables w/the Mayor, the Guildmaster, the Chief Constable, the Wealthy Merchant, the Editor and the Rebel Leader)
20 Urban Locations To Explore
3 New Taverns
2 New Skills
3 New Advanced Skills

Thank you again to all the backers! With this expansion I have realized all the aspirations I had for Journey To The Overland from its very inception! Even if it is not unlocked I have no doubt we will one day be able to make it.

Thanks and God Bless!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really close to this stretch goal on the KS campaign. This expansion pack looks awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.