Popular Tags: [View All]
Walter Hearne
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have TAL miniatures that I have never used, and I've decided that I don't want them anymore. If anyone in the continental US has an interest, please take a look at my Want In Trade items and see if there is a game on the cheaper side that you'd be willing to trade for these. Good candidates would be VPG games like Keep Up the Fire, Levee en Masse, or Toe-to-Toe. If you're interested, please send me geekmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

If the reason you don't want them anymore falls into the category of quality issues, or "gameplay usefulness", or you're otherwise unhappy with the product, are you willing to share your reasons?

I ask because I've been thinking about purchasing a set (sorry, I have nothing to trade) and if you're wanting to get rid of them for any of the above reasons, then I'd be interested to hear why (again, if you're willing to share).

Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Hearne
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely no problems with the product itself--they're very nice looking. I just don't use them when I play the game. Just one of those purchases I made on impulse without thinking about whether I really wanted it (surely unheard of in the BGG community).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

OK, thanks... sounds like me also. I guess I was hoping that they may serve enough of a purpose during gameplay to warrant their expense. But it sounds like they're simply eye candy.

Thx again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.