Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

according to the rules the Fool "receives a gold coin from the bank and swaps – or not – the cards of two other players, under the table and without looking at them"

Strictly speaking I do understand somebody playing Fool's action CAN'T use the card in the middle of the table and other's player card.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
So don't speak to strictly! You can do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador C. Majoral
Andorra
Argentona, Barcelona
flag msg tools
I think it's time (in the next expansion if there's still time, or in the next one if it will ever be some more (hopefully!)) to make characters that swap over the table, don't you think? (some looking, some without looking, some showing to everyone...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
faidutti wrote:
So don't speak to strictly! You can do it.

Great! Thanks for the answer.

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had my best victory ever of this game thanks to the fool and the center cards.

I knew I was able to win if I could use the judges ability and everyone knew the judge was one of the two face down middle cards. The other being the spy.

So on my turn I did a swap or not and choose the card that I knew was NOT the Judge and hoping everyone else would forget that detail and assume I gave myself the judge.

So the player before me in an attempt to stop me used the Fools ability and swapped my card with the other remaining center card assuming she was taking the judge away from me and giving me the spy when in fact she gave me the Judge so when my turn came around I smiled and declared I am the judge and won!

Oh the look on her face was priceless. She was so sure she took the judge away from me that it was like I did a slight of hand trick.

I will never forget that moment. It solidified my love of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.