Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Y.
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Below is the conversion of the Dreamer made to be used as a team with the Vengeance rules.

The dreamer different as a solo villain, as a team villain she brings even more to the game. If you flip, you loose the game, this mean that you cannot play any large AOE attack which are so useful during team villain game. A projection are as nasty and annoying as ever but she doesn't really have any kill power. She will change the dynamic of any vengeance game for sure.

For more alternate, custom villains and more. Go to Yoshi's Scum and Villainy Thread.

The Dreamer (HP: 6)
Setup
At the start of the game, put the Dreamer’s villain character card into play, the Dreamer dreams side up.
Remove these cards from the Dreamer’s deck: 1 Macabre Specter, 2 Treacherous Ape, and 2 Tooth Fairy. Shuffle the Dreamer’s deck.
Gameplay
Whenever the Dreamer would be dealt damage, the players may redirect it to the hero character with the lowest HP.
At the start of the Dreamer’s turn, if there are no other villain targets in play, the heroes win!
In the Dreamer’s cards text, replace “Villain deck” by “The Dreamer’s deck” and “Villain Turn” by the Dreamer’s Turn”. (H) = 3 regardless of the number of hero in play.
Advanced
Reduce damage dealt to projection by 1.

The Dreamer (Incapacitated)
GAME OVER

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Cabibi
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks really fun, but the H icon is in the wrong place on the front of her card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Y.
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SSJ3Godzilla wrote:
This looks really fun, but the H icon is in the wrong place on the front of her card.

Thank you, I have fixed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Hallstrom
United States
Jackson
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love your conversions! Are they ready for use or are they still being play tested. If they are ready how to you recommend they be printed? Do they work are regular size cards or should one find a way to oversize them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Y.
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can go to this thread as a reference, everything that is {PS} is pretty much ready for me. Of course, I am not saying they will never change

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1120860/yoshis-scum-and-vill...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wiken

Massachusetts
msg tools
It looks like there is a typo.

"Whenever the Dreamer’s would be dealt damage, the players may redirect it to the hero character with the lowest HP."

should be

"Whenever the Dreamer would be dealt damage, the players may redirect it to the hero character with the lowest HP."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Y.
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, it is corrected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff B.
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I love the dreamer.

Love the any damage can be directed, so she just makes the heroes hurt for all target damage instead of the heroes having to avoid it altogether.

I would consider changing the win condition to no other villain targets in play, but even that is minor.

Dreamer is awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Y.
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I am not sure you sure what you are proposing works as villain even when defeated are still in play, just incapacitated or inactive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff B.
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Changing it to be villain targets would only change that you'd have to get the projections out of play as well.

Once a Character card flips it is no longer a target, since it no longer has HP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Y.
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, that would work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Y.
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Updated! can you check the final wording?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.