Jim O'Connor
United States
Carson City
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Set #10: "Cinderella" is now available for download!

http://www.orionsbell.com/disney/index.html

I'm sorry it's been so long since a posted an update. While working on the cards for "Cinderella", I came up with a much nicer set of icons to indicate magic. I had the "Cinderella" cards ready back in October, but I didn't want to poste them until I could go back and update all the other magical cards

Then life began to get really busy. I had to get files finalized for printing my first commercial game: "The Card Game of Oz". I also had a great idea for my next commercial game, and have been working on both these projects for the past 5 months. I've only now found break in my schedule to catch up with all the work I had wanted to do here.

The only two characters so far with Sorcery were both evil. With "Cinderella" I'm happy to bring some good magic into the game with Cinderella's Fairy Godmother.

Along with the magic tweaks, you'll notice that I'm now offering a choice of PNP files. Originally only Low Res was available since the downloads averaged 20MB. Realizing that some might actually have the patience and connection speed needed I've added Hi Res downloads the average 400MB.

I sincerely hope you enjoy my lastest set of cards and the small changes I've made. - Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.