A Few Acres of Snow» Forums » General

Subject: Any other newbies keen for Yucata game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean H
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I’m keen to learn this game, have read the rules, but don’t have a physical copy or ability to play in person at the moment cry. Any other newbies keen to get a game going on Yucata? Or more experienced players happy to nurse a rookie through their first game? Would need to be a multi-day game. I’m on Yucata as DHunter.
Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sturk
United States
Hudson
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DHunter wrote:
Hi, I’m keen to learn this game, have read the rules, but don’t have a physical copy or ability to play in person at the moment cry. Any other newbies keen to get a game going on Yucata? Or more experienced players happy to nurse a rookie through their first game? Would need to be a multi-day game. I’m on Yucata as DHunter.
Thanks in advance.

If you are OK w/ a turn a day (or a bit longer), I'd be willing to play with you, I have never played but have read the rules, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean H
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
telengard wrote:
DHunter wrote:
Thanks in advance.

If you are OK w/ a turn a day (or a bit longer), I'd be willing to play with you, I have never played but have read the rules, etc.

Hey Brian, a turn a day or longer suits me perfect. Probably take me that long between turns to figure out what's going on! If you're still keen send me an invite on Yucata.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
I played a grand total of one game. I will send you and invite too. You never can have enough games going on yucata can you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean H
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mille1212 wrote:
I played a grand total of one game. I will send you and invite too. You never can have enough games going on yucata can you?

Thanks, look forward to it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Gray
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm game. Also completely new!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavan Brown
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yucata be kidding me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.