Lou Coatney
Norway
Flateby
Akershus
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
OK, GDW grognards, here you go ... look at the last of 1941's BGG images ... with a couple minor rule revisions.

The Russian tank units are much more powerful. On the other hand, the Germans can now stack a unit with a new, powerful *army*. Another minor rule modification is needed to keep the armor-overrun mechanic.

I gave 16. Army the odd-number combat factor of 7, because Rokossovsky always gave German commanders trouble. He is why I also made 9.and19. MexKor Group - the 9th was his 22Jun41 command, after his release from the Gulag (minus his teeth) - relatively more powerful than it/they otherwise would have been because of the korps' far fewer and weaker tanks.

Note the position and strength changes for some of the other original units.

Also, folks might be interested in my review of 1941 - the review Richard Berg wouldn't publish (in RBROG) - on Grognard at http://grognard.com/reviews/1941.txt

Anyway, enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.