-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I just missing it or are there really no links to be found on a game page for specifically related accessory listings?

For example Mage Wars: Core Spell Tome 1 or Mage Wars: Official Spellbook Pack which I don't see any reference or link to on the main Mage Wars page.

Since there's already a "related board game" linkage from every accessory page, I figured there would be the correlating "related items/accessories" section on the main page but don't see one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Weird I don't see it either.

I'd expect at least a link in the 'Linked Items' under 'accessories'.

Hmmmmm I'd go ahead and put in a 'correction' and hopefully someone will sort it out. I thought links were automatically dynamic - e.g. the accessory links to the board game and so there should be IMO automatically a link from the board game to the accessory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
flag msg tools
       This space              intentionally              left blank.
badge
Scroll down to the linked items section, and change the relationship selectbox to "accessory" - then they'll show up there. (But yeah, it'd make sense to also include a section for this in the main Information section, equivalent to how it's done for expansions.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.