Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ting Zhou
United States
Rowland Heights
CA - California
flag msg tools
mb
I v got all expansions but didnt see the magic...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cann
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chaos Bolt was added to WoW the MMORPG in 2008 during the Wrath of the Lich King expansion whereas the most recent expansion for WoW the Board Game was in 2007. I'd love to see more expansions bringing the board game up to speed but in all likelihood that won't be happening anytime soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
ThaDoc wrote:
I'd love to see more expansions bringing the board game up to speed but in all likelihood that won't be happening anytime soon.

To be more precise, I think the likelihood of it happening EVER is probably zero, since FFG no longer has the license to produce Warcraft-related games.

I'm not sure what the legal status of the board game itself is (ie, in terms of game mechanics, non-flavor card text, etc), but I assume FFG still owns that part, so the chances of another company reprinting the game and/or making more expansions is pretty slim, I would say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ting Zhou
United States
Rowland Heights
CA - California
flag msg tools
mb
So it is...since i started playing WOW MMO in 2009 and didnt realize that this magic was not available until WOLK expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.