Hide
6 Posts

Infamy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Chaining schemes? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sad Kumquat
msg tools
Is this possible? One of the players in my most recent game played 5 schemes in a row using this method - win the informant, complete a mission that awards the play additional scheme, then play two schemes that allow them to play additional schemes. And since all of the schemes are Megacorps, the player was able to scoop up six infamy that round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Martinez
United States
Irving
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not knowing the exact cards involved, I can say that it seems perfectly legitimate by the rules. It's not easy, but if a player manages to do that, they've certainly earned their infamy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan M Rich
United States
Indianapolis
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They did good, If everything is according to rules. Call that player a cheaty face!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
as long as the cards award infamy then this is entirely possible. I have seen up to seven cards played in a turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sad Kumquat
msg tools
All righty, just making sure that the "You may play an additional scheme card this round" doesn't have an upper limit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No sir. They stack!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.