Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Been this price for a while, but having played it a few times now, really want to highlight this as an absolute bargain (esp by UK domestic prices)

http://www.amazon.de/Pegasus-Spiele-54510G-englische-Kenners...

Same for the village Inn expansion, which would only be £10 extra to a Brit adding it to an order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Panayi
United Kingdom
Harrow
flag msg tools
Thanks - But the expansion is 15 EUR, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
yes. so about £10.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Panayi
United Kingdom
Harrow
flag msg tools
I think it's been a while since the rate was that good, 15 eur is more like 12.50 gbp these days I think. Still a good price and a purchase for me, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yet more evidence that UK gamers are systematically charged more.

When will this ever change?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Baunsgaard
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
MrMT wrote:

UK prices are low compared to many other places in the EU. I personally find lots of bargains at amazon.co.uk, compared to my local prices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Abekat wrote:
MrMT wrote:

UK prices are low compared to many other places in the EU. I personally find lots of bargains at amazon.co.uk, compared to my local prices.
I think it's mostly that the majority of gaming offers are in Germany, so that becomes our reference point for comparison.

Compared to America though, we do always seem to suffer a £1 = $1 conversion regardless of actual exchange rates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.